1. Booking Deposit: A non-refundable booking deposit of €100 per booking is required. No letter of confirmation can be sent to you until all deposits have been received.
2. Balance of payment: Full payment of holiday home rental must be made no later than six weeks prior to arrival date. Late payment may result in the booking being cancelled without advance client notification.
3. Cancellation by customer: In the event of cancellation of your booking at Kinsale Holiday Village the following charges may apply.
A. Outside six weeks from arrival date, you may forfeit your booking deposit.
B. Between four & six weeks from your arrival date you will forfeit 25% of the booking.
C. Between two & four weeks from arrival date you may forfeit 50% of the booking cost.
D. Within two weeks of your arrival date you will forfeit 100% of your rental cost.
4. Arrival and departure times: These times must be strictly adhered to, if you have difficulties with these times it is imperative that you contact us to make alternative arrangements.
5. Accommodation Capacity: For insurance the total number of clients cannot exceed six in each house. We can make arrangements for the sixth person in each house only by prior consultation with us when you are booking your house. We cannot under any circumstances allow more than six people at any time in each house.
6. Special requests: Request for cots, high chairs etc, must be made to us when the booking is being made.
7. Late arrivals: Failure to notify the manager of a late arrival may result in your reservation being cancelled.